Translate

Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

As I start my blogging by the grace of God I want to use this medium to wish you all the happiest Christmas you have ever witnessed.
Remember that the journey of Christ was started with love.
So I composed a little song for all of you;
Christmas oh oh Christmas,
Christmas is here again.
Hosannah to Lord,
Joy to the world,
Cus Christ is born today.
Halleluyah
Christ is born today.
Love is when you remove all the romance in relationship and find out that you still care. As we celebrate today, find reasons to love even those who have given you reasons not to. Christ did it(loving us when there is no reason to do so), that is love at its peak. I love you plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its a free world so you can air your views in form of a comment.