Translate

Thursday 22 January 2015

Don't Worry Such Is Life


For all my friends, whether close or casual, I am doing this just because i am a young man that believes in being real at all times no matter the consequences. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy; just something to think about. There are some things that
happen in this life that gets me thinking a lot and most times i wonder why they are so. Some of the things we expect to happen normally usually go the other way round. People usually deflect from what we expect them to be, whether on the positive or negative side. Ok let’s check these out:
                                            

Ø  Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated?

  Most of you will bear me witness to this as it had even made top stories for Nollywood for so long a time now; the innocent always getting hurt and the wicked always going free, bad guys messes up and the good ones getting caught up, girls preferring the bad guys to the good ones. Even you sef, you know how bad you have treated some people around you even when they don’t deserve it.

Irony of life


This might be the case for lots of people especially the nice ones.  I don’t want to stress the fact that I tried a lot to put smiles on people’s faces, even when I needed such treatments I never got them often. Most people have shut the doors of their hearts today because evil treatments that have been meted on them. When you see someone that is always secluded or too reserved, you don’t need to just conclude or judge them. Most of them have seen a lot in the hands of people, ranging from heart breaks, manipulations, wickedness, rape and abuses (either sexually, morally or otherwise). Some have seen people it happened to and so are afraid to let people into their lives. What such fellows need are reasons to believe that faithful people still exists.
 But no matter what please remain loving and kind-hearted at all times, you never know when someone might need to reach out to you. Just because people refuse to be nice, it shouldn’t make you relent in your kind ways after all, the Bible says “Blessed are the Merciful for they shall be shown Mercy” {Matt 5v7}. Anyway SUCH IS LIFE.

     Being kind has its way of giving me peace of mind.

Ø  Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most?

 Ah! God have mercy, I have been there so I know what am saying. Too much of being friend to many is not very good o, then, in school I am always seen with people but the truth is am usually alone, I have many friends but am always lonely, I usually walk alone until the tail end of my university days. In as much as my friends might not believe I but it is the truth. After lectures or fellowship, people go in twos or larger groups but my case was always different because I was friend to many and close to none. God knows I needed someone who could understand me better than every other person. Sometimes just because a person looks happy, it doesn't mean they are, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in.



 Believe me plenty of the people you chat and laugh with soak their pillows every night, it might be family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Some just need to hear someone say that everything is ok, tell them how good and great they are and can be in future, how beautiful they look (Ladies am I lying? Lolz).Some people are not strong emotionally, so kind words and cajoling is what propels them. Can we refrain from wicked act and try to show a little kindness and love every day, well SUCH IS LIFE.


    Most times I devout my time in making people happy and comfortable, even though the favour is not usually returned, I still love doing it.
  

Ø  Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? 

i wonder how hard it can be
Yes this is very true. Most guys can testify to the fact that it is very hard telling a woman how much you love her, except you are a player. Well if you are genuinely in love don’t be shy or short of confidence to express how you feel. Again I came to realization that wonderful sisters in Christ can so misunderstand and misinterpret this three letter words “I love you”. Recently I referred to one of my fellowship sisters as my love and she told me outrightly that she is not. I wonder what we share in the presence of God if not his love. The worst is when you refer to same sex with such expressions you know what your case will be. Lack of confidence has really denied most people wonderful opportunities. When you can’t let someone know how you feel about him or her, then I wonder what you can really do. If you will take my advice; just forget about practicing lines or what the person will say. Go and say what is on your mind and be real.
hmmm


 On the other hand some people rather loose their lives than apologizing for the wrong they have done. I wonder why this is so. I even preach that for the sake of peace even when you are on your right, saying sorry can go a long way in settling an issue that can lead to loss of life if violence is employed. Those three letters have saved me lots of trouble, I don’t mind going on my knees. Unfortunately for me tears can roll down my cheeks if I really offend someone. This life will be a lot better if we learn to say ”I am sorry”. 
it won't take anything away from you


It is a pity but so many people die in silent today because they can’t call for help. While some are very private people others feel too big to ask for help for reasons best known to them. To me, as far as someone knows or has something you don’t have you should mellow down and get it when you need it because whether you like it or not the person is better than you in such area of life.

We recently lost a Nollywood actor and it was reported that being a very private person, his colleagues were not even aware that he was sick. Being reserved and private shouldn’t be to the detriment of your life. Wisdom is profitable to direct {Eccle 10v10}. Why not play the fool and get what you need. Do what people say matter when your life or destiny is involved? You should know that people will always talk whether good or bad. In fact if people are not talking about you then you should probably start living and stop existing. Hmmm… SUCH IS LIFE
It kills me when someone is dying inside and yet refuses to seek for help

Ø  Did you know that most relationships are not inspired by love?

People have resorted into playing with each other’s feelings and emotions; this has propelled me into making a plea;
 I want to plead with the ladies to please stop playing with people's emotions. It is a good thing to be approached by a man at least that makes you an attractive woman. To have feelings for someone is one thing, when the feelings is not reciprocated it’s a different issue but when you as a lady starts taking advantage, it is entirely bad. It is not a crime to feel something for someone since it comes naturally so when different guys approach you at the same time, appreciate it but you don't have to say yes to more than one person, just keep telling others NO, one day they will stop. I so hate when I realized ladies date different guys simply because they don’t know which of them will eventually be her husband in future, that’s so absurd. Remember that you can also love someone one day, how will you feel when you are being cheated on, and don't take it to heart when the person you love do not love you back, it is very natural. When you are jilted, do not be heartbroken, it simply means you guys were never meant to be together, yeah because SUCH IS LIFE. Just look up to the bright side of life and the right person will walk in one day. 
please


And for guys, please accept it when ladies say they are not interested in you, after trying like three times then just let them be. If the girl is just putting on an act then she will come looking for you one day. Please don' play with ladies emotions as this has sent lots of people to their early grave, do not kill people before their time. Most ladies have resolved to be alone because of several unfaithful and ruthless guys that have crossed their path. And for such ladies I have this for you:

A dentist once told me that letting go is like pulling a tooth. When it was pulled out, you're relieved, but how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it was not hurting you don’t mean you did not notice it. It leaves a gap and sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It's going to take a while, but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it was causing you so much pain. Therefore move on and let go.
Free your mind from hate.

Let’s give people reasons to live, God gave us these feelings so that we can live happily so let's make this world A BETTER PLACE. God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true in life.. Most people who have a lot of friends are usually lonely.. They solve other people's problems but when its their turn there seems to be nobody available to help.. Nice one dear..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ify, it was a big case for me but I couldn't tell anyone

      Delete

Its a free world so you can air your views in form of a comment.